3" Submersible Pumpset
RUPCON 3” Submersible Borewell pump suitable for 3” Borewell made with superior quality raw material, unique design to ensure best in-class performance with lowest operating cost and zero maintenance for years. Matchless and unique hydraulic design of bowl, impeller and diffuser put together construct the pump most energy efficient. Highly sophisticated engineering and State of the art manufacturing process results the world class quality and consistency.
Borehole submersible pumps for wells from 3 to 10 inches wells, with 2-pole electric motors. The most complete range of submersible borehole electric pumps to meet all your borehole pumping applications suitable to replace standard surface pumps, carrying the advantages of lesser space needed, less maintenance and complete absence of noise. In all domestic, industrial and agricultural applications, where it is required to life water out from below the ground and to push it above with pressure.
RUPCON’s V3 borehole submersible pumps are the most economical energy-efficient pumps for 3 inch diameter wells or larger. V3 borehole submersible pumps are available in different sizes such as 0.5 HP to 1.5 HP with flows up to 60 LPM. V3 submersible pumps are ideal for low yielding bores or where 4” borehole submersible pumps cannot fit; such as old windmill, handmade bores etc.
Our customers know that a one-size fits all approach just is not going to satisfy today’s demanding consumer. By utilizing Rupcon Pumps industry leading, modern technology, state of art infrastructure, manufacturing techniques and two decades of complete pump experience.
• Hydraulic, compact and high efficient design saves electricity by 20% – 40% in comparison to old conventional designed pumps.
• Hydraulic & economically design of Pump bowls.
• Engineering Glass filled Plastic Bowl set with S.S. Neck Rings on both side.
• Impeller and diffusers are made of special engineering plastic and increase the wear resistance towards sand.
• AISI 410 S.S. Sleeves are reinforced with chromium for proven wear resistance.
• Special LTB -4 and Nitrile Rubber Bush for proven anti-wear resistance.
• Pure AISI 410 S.S. Grade Pump Shaft.
• Pump – Motor coupling available as per NEMA standards.
• Suction and NRV are of C.I. FG-200 / FG-220 Grade.
• Max. Sand quantity into the water: 50 g/m.
A combination of multistage centrifugal pumps and submersible motors, the 4″ borehole submersible pump, is designed for applications like:
• Domestic water supply. • Housing complexes, bungalows. • Gardens, farms and nurseries.
|Name of Parts||V3 Borehole Submersible Pumps|
|H. P. Range||0.5 H.P. To 1.5 H.P.|
|Head Range||Upto 120 Meters|
|Discharge At Duty Point||25 – 55 LPM.|
|Max. Discharge||80 LPM.|
|Max. Head / Stage||3 Meters|
|Operating Voltage||180-240 Volt (1 Phase)|
|Max voltage fluctuation||+15% -20%; -Max|
|Max. Temp. of Liquid||40° C|
|Max. Permissible Amount of Sand In The Water||20 Gram/Cubic Meter|
|Version||Single Phase – 220 Volt – 50 Hz|