RUPCON 4” Submersible Borewell pump suitable for 4” Borewell made with superior quality raw material, unique design to ensure best in-class performance with lowest operating cost and zero maintenance for years. Matchless and unique hydraulic design of bowl, impeller and diffuser put together construct the pump most energy efficient. Highly sophisticated engineering and State of the art manufacturing process results the world class quality and consistency.
This submersible pumps suitable for 4″ or larger boreholes. Manufacture from corrosion & abrasion resistant materials. Close coupled to a submersible electric motor. Design for flow rate up to 300 LPM and head up to 220 meter.
Our customers know that a one-size fits all approach just is not going to satisfy today’s demanding consumer. By utilizing Rupcon Pumps industry leading, modern technology, state of art infrastructure, manufacturing techniques and two decades of complete pump experience.
- Hydraulic compact and high efficient design saves electricity by 20% to 40% in compare to old conventional designed pumps
- Hydraulic, highly efficient design of Pump bowls.
- Engineering Glass filled Plastic Bowl set with both side of S.S. Neck Rings.
- Impeller and diffusers are of special engineering plastic and increases the wear resistance towards sand.
- AISI 410 S.S. Sleeves are reinforced with chromium for proven wear resistance
- Special LTB-4 and Nitrile Rubber Bush for proven anti-wear resistance
- Pure AISI 410 S.S. Grade Pump Shaft
- Pump- Motor Coupling available as per ‘NEMA’ standard
- Suction and NRV are of C.I. FG-200 / FG-220 Grade
- Max. Sand quantity into the water: 50 g/m³.
A combination of multistage centrifugal pumps and submersible motors, the 4″ borehole submersible pump, is designed for applications like:
- Domestic water supply.
- Water supply to high rise buildings.
- Housing complexes, bungalows.
- Gardens, farms and nurseries.
|Name of Parts||V4 Borehole Submersible Pumps|
|H. P. Range||0.50 H.P. to 3.00 H.P. (Single Phase) 1.00 H.P. to 6.00 H.P. (Three Phase)|
|Head Range||Upto220 Meters|
|Discharge At Duty Point||25 – 250 LPM.|
|Max. Discharge||800 LPM.|
|Max. Head / Stage||7 Meters|
|Operating Voltage||160 – 240 Volt (I Phase) 300 – 440 Volt (III Phase)|
|Max voltage fluctuation||+15% -20%; -Max|
|Max. Temp. of Liquid||40° C|
|Max. Permissible Amount of Sand In The Water||30 Grams/Cubic Meter|
|Version||Single Phase – 220 Volt – 50 Hz Three Phase – 415 Volt – 50 Hz|