RUPCON 6” Submersible Borewell pump suitable for 6” Borewell made with superior quality raw material, unique design to ensure best in-class performance with lowest operating cost and zero maintenance for years. Matchless and unique hydraulic design of bowl, impeller and diffuser put together construct the pump most energy efficient. Highly sophisticated engineering and State of the art manufacturing process results the world class quality and consistency.
Rupcon 6″ submersible pump suitable for 6″ or larger boreholes. Superior hydraulic design of impeller and diffuser make these pumps are most efficient. Utilization of top class material allows pumps to be reliable, long lasting and increases ites wear resistance towards sand. State of the art manufacturing process ensures optimum and consistent quality of these pump. Manufacture from corrosion & abrasion resistant materials. Close coupled to a submersible electric motor. Design for flow rate up to 1400 LPM and head up to 430 meter.
Our customers know that a one-size fits all approach just is not going to satisfy today’s demanding consumer. By utilizing Rupcon Pumps industry leading, modern technology, state of art infrastructure, manufacturing techniques and two decades of complete pump experience.
- Premier manufacturing technology. The innovative mechanical design, combined with the use of an advanced manufacturing technology, results in a state-of-the-art 3-inch submersible pump line.
- Proven & Reliable Design For Critical Conditions.
- State of the art design: Delivers optimum performance and reliability in the toughest conditions.
- 130, 200, 250, 300, 380, 500, 600, 700, 800, 850, 1000 & 1100 LPM models feature independent centrifugal impellers to provide smooth starting and long life.
- Rubber & bronze bearing provide low friction and high wear resistance.
- Easy assembling, dismantling. Easily serviceable pump & field rewindable motors. Suction screen and coupling are made of stainless steel.
- Standard 2 pole speed motor (2900 RPM).
- Once assembled, each 6” borehole submersible pump is individually tested to assure performance within design specifications.
- Kiwi Pumps uses non-contaminating, water filled motor design.
- High pumping efficiency for reduced running costs.
- Cost effective pumping systems: The hydraulic design is such as to enhance the efficiency, thus reducing energy consumption and making pumping systems more cost effective.
- Light weight and compact.
- Lip seal and sand guard to prevent ingress of impurities into the motor.
- Maintenance and service: with time some parts subject to wear may need replacement.
- The simplicity of the assembly concept allows for easy field service without the need of special tools minimizing the system down-time.
- The MOTOR is of non-toxic cooling bath type; asynchronous with squirrel cage rotor. Suction and delivery casing are in cast iron and if required in stainless steel & brass. Impellers and diffusers are in Noryl homologated for drinkable water use and are equipped with stainless steel inserts in correspondence of the wearable zones.
- Discharge Bearing: Extra long sealed top bronze bearing insures shaft alignment and stabilization for extended life.
- Suction Adapter: Designed to ensure proper pump/ motor alignment. Open area permits easy access to pump/motor coupling. Casting made of ductile iron for increased strength.
- Pump Shaft: High tensile type 410 stainless steel provides strength and corrosion resistance. Ground and polished for smooth bearing surface.
- Powered for continuous operation: All horsepower ratings are within the service limits of the motor and pump can be operated continuously without fear of damage to the motor.
- Bearings with sand channels; all bearings are water lubricated and have a squared shape enabling sand particles, if any, to leave the pump together with the pumped liquid.
- The motor adapter, coupling, check value and discharge head may be removed without disassembling the hydraulic stack.
A combination of multistage centrifugal pumps and submersible motors, the 4″ borehole submersible pump, is designed for applications like:
- water supply.
- Housing complexes, bungalows.
- Gardens, farms and nurseries.
|Name of Parts||V6 Borehole Submersible Pumps|
|H. P. Range||1.50 H.P. to 5.00 H.P. (Single Phase) 3.00 H.P. to 25.00 H.P. (Three Phase)|
|Head Range||Upto 430 Meters|
|Discharge At Duty Point||125 – 1200 LPM|
|Max. Discharge||1500 LPM|
|Max. Head / Stage||15 Meters (Radial Flow Model)
7 Meters (Mixed Flow Model)
|Operating Voltage||160-240 volt (Single Phase)
250-450 VOLT (Three phase – STANDARD DESIGN)
|Max voltage fluctuation||15% -20%|
|Max. Temp. of Liquid||40° C|
|Max. Permissible Amount of Sand In The Water||50 Gram/Cubic Meter|
|Version||Single Phase – 220 Volt – 50 Hz Three Phase – 415 Volt – 50 Hz|